You may not know, but Trifecta is closing down. Alas…sad but true. Next week will be the very last post. I’m sure we’ll all miss this great weekly prompt.
Trifecta – Fun Poem
I wonder how I’ll satisfy
my weekly Triecta fix
the precision in my decisions
of words to use just so
or no more than 333
The perfect number
Three … no more
This week’s challenge:
SATISFY (transitive verb)
3a : to make happy : please
b : to gratify to the full : appease
• Your response must be exactly 33 words.
• You must use the 3rd definition of the given word in your post.
• The word itself needs to be included in your response.
• You may not use a variation of the word; it needs to be exactly as stated above.
• Only one entry per writer.
• If your post doesn’t meet our requirements, please leave your link in the comments section, not in the linkz.
• Trifecta is open to everyone. Please join us.